The Aspen Alps has been working on our best practices to protect both you and our staff, with the new guidelines that have been distributed in the hospitality, vacation rental industry and compliance with our local and federal guidelines. This has been a constantly evolving situation. We are confident that as guidance changes, we will need to adapt to best serve you.
YOUR STAY AT THE ASPEN ALPS
This is what you can expect from us when you come to the Aspen Alps for the winter season.
- The Aspen Alps is supporting and implementing “enhanced” hand hygiene for guests and employees by providing sufficient hand sanitizer at property entry points and key areas, and also encouraging handwashing regularly with water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- We are monitoring staff health on a daily basis, and encourage guests to self-monitor for symptoms, follow advice from local authorities, and seek medical assistance if needed.
- The Aspen Alps has a COVID-19 Business Safety Plan in place. Each employee is aware of the rules and regulations to be followed to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- All staff has been trained on the importance of wearing personal protective equipment, how to use, care for and properly dispose of PPE.
- All staff has been educated on how COVID-19 is transmitted, high risk populations, and how to avoid touching their face during cleaning, as well as any unnecessary contact with surfaces.
Our housekeepers are all on staff, and we monitor their health when they check in for work each day. They are provided with PPE, including masks, disposable gloves and personal hand sanitizer. Gloves are changed between properties and after certain in-unit tasks.
We have rigorous cleaning protocols that now include disinfection procedures. Here are some highlights:
SEASONAL DEEP CLEANS
Each spring and fall, our teams conduct maintenance inspections and deep cleans of all our rentals. This process allows us to fix any broken or worn out equipment and furnishings as well as move furniture and appliances to thoroughly clean all areas of the rental.
If we can help to make your stay more comfortable – please contact the front desk.
PREPARING RENTALS FOR NEW ARRIVALS
All cleaning and disinfect solutions are EPA-approved for use against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19), are used as specified by the manufacturer’s instructions.
All units are ventilated during and after the cleaning process.
Our entire staff will be work to prioritize the cleaning of high-touch areas both inside and outside units. Inside unit areas include: entry door key pads, door handles, light switches, telephones, TV remotes, fan pull chains, toilet handles, toilet seats, nightstands, coffee tables.
HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE IN YOUR CONDOMINIUM
Housekeeping will be servicing your room every other day.