Welcome to Aspen!
The Aspen Community is keeping the communiy of Pitkin County safe. Please read more details on this page
A new public health order will be effective in Pitkin County starting Sunday, January 17th at 12:01AM. This order will move Pitkin County to Level Red on the CDPHE State Dial and implement level red restrictions.
Some key changes for the county under the state’s updated Level Red requirements include:
- Indoor Dining
- Indoor dining at restaurants is prohibited; use takeout, curbside or delivery options instead. Outdoor dining is permitted with those in your household.
- Last call is at 8 p.m.
- Ski areas
- Improve mask and distancing enforcement
- No indoor dining
- Continue to monitor capacity and implement reservation system if target capacity is exceeded in accordance with the Ski Area Plan
- Enforce one household per unit regardless of when reservation was made
- CLARIFCIATION: The only capacity limit for lodging is that reservations are restricted to single household per unit. THERE IS NOT A 50% CAPACITY LIMIT AT THIS TIME.
Find the latest updates here.
Here are some local, Pitkin County COVID-19 Resources to check:
If you feel like you might have COVID-19, you should get tested. Find our local resources here.
COVID Hotline: 970-429-6186 (8am-5pm, M-F)
Aspen Valley Hospital: 0401 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, CO 970-925-1120
Should you need emergency medical attention during your stay, please call 911.